Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Germany

I've been planning to take my masters degree in Germany for quite some time now. I first got the idea 2 years ago, when my friend arrived from one of his trips to Germany. I tried to go last year but decided, it would be better to stay. This year I believe is the best time for me to be there.

Yesterday was the last day for application to University of Bremen, Master is Digital Media Program.

I finished my application a day before the deadline. Some things apparently never change. Actually, the deadline used to be on May 31. I was ready to complete my application on May 29, but then I found out the deadline was extended to June 14, so I promptly handed in my application...on June 13! Some things, are almost impossible to change.

This is going to be one of the biggest crossroads of my life so far. By the time I have to go to Germany (assuming I get accepted) I will have to decide what to do with my business. I will aslo have to think about what will become of my relationship. There are a lot of implications to my leaving, but these 2 are the most significant.

There are several business opportunities that are arriving this year. I could stay and try to make it big with the 3D business, or I could study, and make it BIGGER when I get back with better credentials.

I make it a personal policy not to talk about my very personal relatioships here for various reasons of security, but suffice to say there will be many implications to my leaving, both good and bad, unfortunately.

A lot of things are in store for me in the very near future. Needless to say I am very excited. Soon there are major desicions I will have to make that will change my life immensely. I just hope that when the time comes, I am ready and able to make the best choice.

My fondest greetings to those who have walked this path before, and to those who shall meet along the way.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home