Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Happy Birthday ERIC!!!!!

This is a few days late, because I haven't really gotten the chance to write lately, Christmas related business and all. But now I'm here and I'd like to say a few words about my oldest friend...

Eric is the kind of person that makes an impact in peoples lives, no matter how short a time you've known him. We've been though many, many organizations together, and aside from having to suffer hearing his old jokes, told to new and unsuspecting audiences, he always leaves a good impression on people.

There was a time you would never think of us as best friends. He was studying to be a priest, and I was exploring the world . We were quite the opposite in a lot of things. But, we shared a lot in common as well. I'd enumerate them here now exept that I can't think of anything right now.

Lemme think about this for a bit...

(Time passes)

Ok. I took a 20 minute break and I still can't think of anything we have in common. So scratch that.

Kidding aside, I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't met this guy. He's helped me out so many times through the years: giving advice and support, always being there, listening without judging.

I don't think I'm doing my friend justice with my incoherent and flakey writing. Basta, I'll just say that he's one person who who I believe makes a difference in people's lives.

So....my thanks goes to my oldest and closest friend, for being who you are, for being my friend, and for saving me from insanity. (Walang connect yung last pero he did help save my sanity)

Belated Happy Birthday Eric!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home