Wednesday, November 26, 2003

The Ericsson P900



I'm adding a new item to my wishlist. It's the Ericsson P900. It's almost the perfect device for me except that it runs on Symbian. But I think the new UI makes it more pleasing to look at, and I think the new version of the OS has pleasing new capabilities and features.

Ericsson P900 (italicized features are my favorite)

208x320 pixel display, Alarm clock, Audio player, Backlight display, Bluetooth™ wireless technology ; Calculator; Calendar; Call list; Camera VGA Camera integrated; Colour LCD 65,536 ; CommuniCorder, Email, GPRS, Handwriting recognition, High-Speed Data, Infrared port ,Instant Messaging, Java, MMS, MMS templates, MP3 Audio; MPEG4 Video, Memory Stick Duo™ ; Memory dynamic, Mobile chat; Modem, PIM Sync, Picture Phonebook , Picture editor, Picture gallery, QuickShare™, RS232 cable support, SMS long (Text Messaging), Screensaver, Sleep mode, Sound recorder, Speaker phone, Start-up/Shutdown shows, Synchronisation Apple® , Synchronisation PC , Tasks, Themes display, Touch-screen , USB support, Video player , Video streaming, Voice control , WAP 2.0, WTLS, cHTML, Conference calls, Voice Mail, Tri-Band

For those who want more info and are considering getting me this for Christmas (Hint) , here's the link

http://www.sonyericsson.com/p900/


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home