Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Ah.

I never thought I'd get around to doing this. I'm a very private person actually. But there are those times when I just.....must.....say...what's on my mind.

At this point I don't know what this log will be about. I've considered making it a list of philosophies or theories I've created or fabricated over the years, vainly believed to be original. Or maybe it will turn out to be a professional journal or a list of observations about anything. Or it just might turn out to be another endless litany of each days' events which nobody will ever read.

"Begin with the end in mind"

Hmmmm. Maybe I'll make this an exeption. I'll let the winds of fate take this blog to wherever her naughty little currents may take it. Whatever it will be, is what it is.....

Reminds me of this cryptic message I saw once. Etched in a slab of rock and hung on a large rubber tree, it read

"If you do not know where you are going,
wherever you are you are already there"




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home